Your passport must be valid for 6 months past your return date. You pick up your Visa at the Cairo airport at a special
window before you pass through customs and immigration. Cost: about $15.
Feel free to contact us for more information about travel information

KHALIFA EXPEDITION                               
Khaled Khalifa
Bawiti Lotos-House
Bahariya Oasis, Egypt

Mobile 0020 1223 215 445  -  0020 1228 877 770
E-mail
info@khalifaexpedition.com
Copyright © 2009  Khalifa Expedition.com - All rights reserved - Credits and Copyright
If you do not have adequate insurance, you may purchase foreign travel insurance. It should include: return trip guarantee,
health, accident, and return insurance in case of death. These costs are not covered by us.
Before you travel, visit your doctor and dentist. You will be traveling in areas where medical services are not always
immediately available. In case you are under the care of a doctor, ask your physician about the risks. The traveler is
responsible for special or doctor-prescribed medications. We have satellite telephones during our tours in the desert at our
disposal for emergency.  We can make contact world-wide at any time.  Vaccinations are not required. Please consult your
physician if you have questions.
Today safety precautions have been sharpened. Our tours travel in minimally populated or unpopulated areas and are
safe.
We reserve the right to make program changes if required by outside circumstances. Examples include changes made
because of weather or because we are unable to get required permits for special areas at that time. In such cases we will
attempt to find equivalent alternatives.
Signup date is at least 1 month before the beginning of the trip. Please note that trips into the Gilf el Kebir and Djebel
Unweinat must be booked 3 months in advance.
Camel treks, Safaris and Painting holidays
Upon confirmation, please send 50 percent of the trip's cost to our Swiss account. The remaining 50 percent must be
transferred to our account at least 1 month prior to the trip's start. Upon our receipt of the funds you will receive travel
documents.
Gilf El Kebir and Djebel Unweinat  
Upon confirmation please send 20 percent of the trip's cost to our Swiss account. The remaining 80 percent must be
deposited in our account at least 60 days prior to the trip's departure date. At that point you will receive specific
instructions.

From 21 – 15 days before trip start 100€ per person processing charge  
From 14 – 7 days before trip start 50% of the trip cost
Less than 7 days before trip start 100% of the trip cost


Gilf El Kebir and Djebel Unweinat

More than 60 days before trip start 100€ per person processing charge
59 – 30 days before trip start 30% of the trip cost
29 – 07 days before trip start 50% of the trip cost
Less than 7 days before trip start 100% of the trip cost
go to
home page
Khalifa Expedition - Logo - Desert Guide - Egyptian Desert